Power Night   12am - 4am
  Interdenominational Services

• 2nd Saturday of the Month
  7 Hours with God  6am - 1:00pm

• Tuesday (Weekly)
   Ministers Fellowship  8am - 12pm

• 1st Saturday of the Month
   Workers/Ministers Retreat 8am- 3pm
24 Hours with God comes up every three month.The next one will be in February 2016.It runs from 6am on second Saturday of the month(it will hold ) to 6am the following day (Sunday ).

Login Form

Church Bulletin

6TH MARCH, 2016

DON’T LET THE WICKED PERFORM IN CHRIST:

BECOMING A STRONG FOUNDATION

REFERENCES: MATTHEW 7: 24 - 27, PROVERBS 25:26, PROVERBS 10: 25

The foundation of a building determines its potential height. In the same manner, the foundation of a Christian determines how far we go in Christ and the height of greatness that can be attained through us- the stronger the foundation, the higher the Christian.

There is another sober point to note. When you are privileged to hear the truth, but fail to live by it, choosing rather to go back to the life of sin, you make yourself a waster of divine resources, and a wicked person in the eyes of the devil, deserving of satanic intervention.

Matt 7: 24 - 27

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened to unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

One of the banes of the Christian race is that many Christians start their journey with the wrong belief that it will be a rosy experience, ignorant to the fact that the race is actually a great fight. And so we live unguarded lives, and become disillusioned victims of the devil’s rage.

Yet Jesus tells us hear that we will have to contend with the winds, for they will surely blow with the intention of bringing the house of your life, marriage, business, health, prosperity and destiny down.

This is because the devil will fight you every step of the way- the higher you go, the greater the battle-with a sole purpose: to pull you down.

The key then to withstanding the raging wind of the wicked is to hear and do the Word.

You can know a man who is mindful of being a strong foundation by his disposition to the Word. Such a man loves the Word and seeks it diligently. But he is not just a hearer of the Word.

While the wise hear and do according to the Word of God, there is another group of people who hear the Word, but do them not. Sadly, many Christians fall under this category- they are gifted but lack the strong foundation because they do not care for the Word of God.

Christ calls this group of people fools. They have access to the truth that is able to build them up and make them too strong for the wind, but they do fail to walk according to it. And so, the wind comes and they fall; and great is their fall!

Pro 25:26

A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.

When a righteous man falls before the wicked, it is because something went wrong with the foundation of his life. He lacks the ability to stand because his foundation is lacking something.

Brethren, it is time to face hard truths. Jesus has paid the ultimate price for your salvation. What then will be your excuse for not maximising and fulfilling destiny? If Jesus is really in you, why then do you still run from dogs, cows, masquerades and demons in your dream? Why does the Jesus in you walk in dirty places and eat polluted meals in the realm of the spirit?

A strong foundation is non- negotiable if you must frustrate and overcome the raging of the wicked. The divine expectation is that the wicked fall before the righteous, and not the other way round!

This abomination is a sign that something is wrong with the foundation of his life. The old life, nature and powers are still in him and work against him to bring him down. A man with a strong foundation however knows that anger, unfaithfulness, immorality, instability and inconsistency are enemies of his destiny.

Pro 10: 25

As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation

We have already seen the two groups of believers- those who hear the Word and do it, and those who do it not.  The whirlwind of the devil will attack both groups, but only one group will remain standing after the storm- those grounded in Christ.

Brethren, God has called you to become an everlasting foundation upon whom He will build His Church in his household. But for that to happen, you must be stable and consistent, a faithful hearer and doer of all His word.

Then, you will see the end of all the wicked and remain the last man standing indeed.

PRAYER POINTS

In the name of Jesus,

• Holy Spirit, take over my life and make me a strong and sure foundation.

• Higher power of God, possess my life and make me a sure foundation.

• Every foundational seed in my life, fighting my destiny; I destroy you by fire.

• Every known and unknown powers rising against my life, to beat down my destiny, health, marriage, business; I beat you down by fire now.

• Every wicked power rising to win over my life again; I win over you by fire.

Bible Reading Plan

Monday

1 Kings 17-19

Tuesday

1 Kings 20-21

Wednesday

1 Kings 22
2 Chronicles 18

Thursday

2 Chronicles 19-23

Friday

Obadiah 1
Psalm 82-83

Saturday

2 Kings 1-4

Sunday

2 Kings 5-8
Copyright Back to the Bible
www.backtothebible.org

Bible School Calender 2016

2015 Calendar for our Bible School.

January 23rd, 2016. Time 8am - 4pm

April 23rd, 2016. Time 8am - 4pm

The Bible school comes up every 4th Saturday in the months listed above. The venue is at the Church Auditorium.

Resources

Make a decision for Christ

“All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field: the grass withers and the flowers fall,…