Power Night   12am - 4am
  Interdenominational Services

• 2nd Saturday of the Month
  7 Hours with God  6am - 1:00pm

• Tuesday (Weekly)
   Ministers Fellowship  8am - 12pm

• 1st Saturday of the Month
   Workers/Ministers Retreat 8am- 3pm
24 Hours with God comes up every three month.The next one will be in February 2016.It runs from 6am on second Saturday of the month(it will hold ) to 6am the following day (Sunday ).

Login Form

Church Bulletin

PASTOR’S CORNER

BE EMPOWERED TO BREAKTHROUGH:

EMPOWERMENT PRECEDES RESPONSIBILITIES

REFERENCES: EXODUS 6: 9-13, ISAIAH 41: 15-16, MICAH 6:1

God empowers for a responsibility. You need therefore to be empowered for the responsibility of breaking through this year.

Ex 6: 9-13

And Moses spake so unto the children of Israel: but they hearkened not unto Moses for anguish of spirit, and for cruel bondage. And the LORD spake unto Moses saying, And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, and gave them a charge unto the children of Israel, and unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, to bring the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt.

Moses had a divine encounter. He saw the burning bush; he heard the voice of God and received a commission from Him- go to Egypt and rescue My people. Armed with all these, he went to the children of Israel and spoke all the words of the Lord to the people, but they would not listen!

Brethren, we would do well to not be carried away by dreams and visions, but rather seek the empowerment to handle them. Like Moses, it is possible to receive revelations of your assignment, but still experience great opposition in carrying it out. At that point, giving up and questioning God’s faithfulness is not the answer. Instead, it is time to go back to God and report to Him.

There are Christians who have been commissioned by God to rescue their household, but find that things are working contrary to the vision they received, even after obeying the divine instruction. This only means that you need a divine charge- the divine empowerment- to carry out your responsibility to fulfilment.

Moses went back to God and reported the matter to Him. ‘I have done all You asked but things are not working out as I expected’. God’s response was to send him back again, not only to the children of Israel, but also to Pharaoh. This time, He sent him to give him a charge, both to the children of Israel and Pharaoh.   

"Go in, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, that he let the children of Israel go out of his land. And Moses spake before the LORD saying, Behold the children of Israel have not hearkened unto me; how then shall Pharaoh hear me, who am of uncircumcised lips?"

How then does a Christian go back to those that once despised his words, as well as to the enemy of his assignment?

God did not send Moses back as before. This time, He gave him a charge- both to the children of Israel and Pharaoh.

The divine charge was of two parts- to bring the Israelites out of captivity; but to bring destruction upon the enemy in their way. This means that the same charge that will empower you to bring out all that God has commissioned you to deliver, will bring destruction upon the enemy that has frustrated your assignment.

Brethren, God is waiting for you to seek Him and receive the divine charge for your divine assignment...

Isa 41:15-16

Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills the chaff. Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the LORD, and shalt glory in the Holy One in Israel.

God is not only interested in making a sharp instrument, He desires to equip you with the ‘teeth’ to bring down every opposition in your way. Every construction company knows that it cannot go far without dynamites. If it must clear the way of all blockages and obstructions, it must have the means to blast them away.

In the same way, every Christian must acquire relevant tools- dynamites, not sledge hammers- to blast away the oppositions. God will not come down to drive these enemies away. Rather, if you will seek His face and wait on Him, He will empower you and make you a renowned terror before the wicked.

At that moment, you will cease to mourn. Instead, you will have found cause to rejoice and glory, not in your abilities, substance, or qualifications, but in the Lord...

Micah 6:1

Hear ye now what the LORD saith; Arise, contend thou before the mountains, and let the hills hear thy voice.

Brethren, you must have the relevant power to contend with, and bring down every mountain that will dare to stand in your way this year.

PRAYER POINTS

In the name of Jesus,

• My Father, I submit my life to You. Make my heart new to fight again.

• My soul, receive new strength to fight again and bring the mountain down.

• My soul, receive the fire to pray through.

• I receive the divine charge to see the way and go through it.

• Any power standing as a mountain to block my way; I destroy you by fire.

Bible Reading Plan

Monday

Isaiah 37-39
Psalm 76

Tuesday

Isaiah 40-43

Wednesday

Isaiah 44-48

Thursday

2 Kings 18:9-19:37
Psalm 46
Psalm 80
Psalm 135

Friday

Isaiah 49-53

Saturday

Isaiah 54-58

Sunday

Isaiah 59-63
Copyright Back to the Bible
www.backtothebible.org

Bible School Calender 2016

2015 Calendar for our Bible School.

January 23rd, 2016. Time 8am - 4pm

April 23rd, 2016. Time 8am - 4pm

The Bible school comes up every 4th Saturday in the months listed above. The venue is at the Church Auditorium.

Resources

Make a decision for Christ

“All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field: the grass withers and the flowers fall,…