Power Night   12am - 4am
  Interdenominational Services

• 2nd Saturday of the Month
  7 Hours with God  6am - 1:00pm

• Tuesday (Weekly)
   Ministers Fellowship  8am - 12pm

• 1st Saturday of the Month
   Workers/Ministers Retreat 8am- 3pm
24 Hours with God comes up every three month.The next one will be in February 2016.It runs from 6am on second Saturday of the month(it will hold ) to 6am the following day (Sunday ).

Login Form

Church Bulletin

PASTOR’S CORNER

DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE IN CHRIST:

DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE DEMANDS THE SUPERNATURAL HAND

REFERENCES: LUKE 10: 5-6, NUMBER 27:18- 20, DEUTERONOMY 34: 9, II TIMOTHY 1: 6

In order to achieve the impossible, you need the laying on of supernatural hands.

Therefore, this morning, God has called me to lay hands on sons and daughters. However, anyone whose heart and life is contrary to the nature of God can not be a partaker.

Lk 10: 5-6

And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be unto this house. And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall return to you again.

The peace, power, strength, favour, wisdom ...of God are spirits, and they can only dwell and remain in a life where God already dwells.

So, if every good thing in me must be transferred to your life, your heart must be right with God, or the virtue will return to me.

Num 27:18- 20

And the LORD said unto Moses, Take thee Joshua the son of Nun, a man in whom is the spirit, and lay thine hand upon him; and set him before Eleazar the priest, and before all the congregation; and give him a charge in their sight. And thou shalt put some of thine honour upon him, that all the congregation of the children of Israel may be obedient.

Joshua already had the spirit of God; however, he needed the supernatural hand of Moses. This means that, a son of God, spirit filled and tongue speaking still needs the laying on of hands by a servant of God. Why?

By laying his hands on him, Moses was to bring a divine charge and the honour of God upon Joshua. This would cause the people to obey Joshua.

Deut 34: 9

And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.

According to the word of God, Joshua became ‘full of the spirit of wisdom ‘because ‘Moses had laid his hands upon him’ and the people obeyed him.

Just as a supernatural hand is needed to command obedience, frustration in spite of one’s best effort can also be traced to the operation of a evil hand; one laid upon a life, work, marriage or destiny  in order to command failure, discouragement, limitation and frustration.

If you therefore desire the charge and honour of God, as well as His wisdom, that will cause principalities and powers to obey you, and destroy the power and work of evil hands, you need the laying on of a divine hand.

II Tim 1: 6

Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.

You can only put someone in remembrance of what he already knows, right? This means that Paul was reminding Timothy of the virtue that was deposited in him (Timothy) on the day he (Paul) laid hands on him.

The message here is that the divine charge and virtues of God that come upon you at the laying on of hands can be stirred up. It is up to you to continually revive it in order to get the best out of it. And, when the gift is stirred, it has the potential to do the unexpected.

If you desire to be outstanding, to do the impossible, to be a mystery to those around you, to achieve what no one else has, you need a supernatural hand...

But remember that sin and rebellion to God will hinder the Spirit of God from abiding in you. It is therefore of utmost importance that you get rid of every nature that is contrary to that of God, by the Blood of Jesus.

PRAYER POINTS

In the name of Jesus,

• My Father, everything in me that is contrary to Your Spirit; I wash them off by the Blood of Jesus.

• Anything in my life and nature that is keeping me from receiving the best of God; I destroy you by the Blood of Jesus.

• My soul, receive the fire that cannot be dishonoured again.

• Fire, wisdom, power, grace, strength, dominion of God, spring up and manifest in my life now.

• Every wicked hand over my life, hear the judgement of the Lord; I destroy you by fire now.

Bible School Calender 2016

2015 Calendar for our Bible School.

January 23rd, 2016. Time 8am - 4pm

April 23rd, 2016. Time 8am - 4pm

The Bible school comes up every 4th Saturday in the months listed above. The venue is at the Church Auditorium.

Resources

Make a decision for Christ

“All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field: the grass withers and the flowers fall,…