Power Night   12am - 4am
  Interdenominational Services

• 2nd Saturday of the Month
  7 Hours with God  6am - 1:00pm

• Tuesday (Weekly)
   Ministers Fellowship  8am - 12pm

• 1st Saturday of the Month
   Workers/Ministers Retreat 8am- 3pm
24 Hours with God comes up every three month.The next one will be in February 2016.It runs from 6am on second Saturday of the month(it will hold ) to 6am the following day (Sunday ).

Login Form

Church Bulletin

PASTOR’S CORNER

DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE IN CHRIST:

DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE IN CHRIST DEMANDS SERIOUS PRAYERS

REFERENCES: JOEL 2: 11, ISAIAH 41: 25

It is important to know that every Christian is called to call. However, whoever is going to call must be ready to do the work. It is not enough to be a Christian and see visions of greatness; you must be willing to do the work to stand out as a Christian indeed.

No one is called to simply claim the name ‘Christian’. In whatever capacity you are called, it is to fulfil a particular purpose and reinstate the name of Jesus in your territory.

Joel 2: 11

And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

The Lord has a great army, filled with so many Christians. However, of these many, there is one that is called ‘strong’. This is the one who executes the Word of the Lord.

A Christian in the army of the Lord must be ready to enforce His Word. He must be ready take the Word of God and make it work upon his life, body, marriage, career, business and his home. The enforcer of His Word is strong.

However, the word of the Lord can only be executed by the Christian who knows and understands the Word.

Isa 41: 25

I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name:

Whoever is raised by God must recognise that He is a jealous God. The Christian raised by God must put his trust in the God that raised him.  

Not only must he trust in the One who called Him, he must also call upon His name. This means that he is called by God to call upon the name of the Lord. The question to ask is: why?

...and he shall come upon princes as upon morter, and as the potter treadeth clay.

No Christian can rule until he has conquered the rulers of darkness in his household. He must conquer the old champion in order to become the new champion.

The man who is called by God will call on the name of the Lord so that he can face and conquer rulers of darkness in his household, falling on them like morter and crushing them like clay.

If you must make a mark in life as a man raised by God, be ready to call Him and receive the power to enforce His Word over rulers of darkness.

Calling on God means that you position yourself to receive the revelation, fire and power that you need to carry out the divine assignment to which He called you. You will not fight blindly; instead you will have the backing of your heavenly Father in defeating the enemy.

Peradventure you have been calling but it seems He is not responding; do not give up. Do not be discouraged. Keep calling, for in due time, He will speak and endow you with the fire, power to conquer and rule.

PRAYER POINTS

In the name of Jesus,

• My soul, receive the fire of God to call back.

• My Father, I call for more of Your fire to reign.

• I enforce the fire of God over my life.

• You rulers of darkness attacking my assignment; I come against you and slay you by fire.

• Every ruler of darkness that has ruling over my life and destiny; I crush you by fire.

Bible School Calender 2016

2015 Calendar for our Bible School.

January 23rd, 2016. Time 8am - 4pm

April 23rd, 2016. Time 8am - 4pm

The Bible school comes up every 4th Saturday in the months listed above. The venue is at the Church Auditorium.

Resources

Make a decision for Christ

“All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field: the grass withers and the flowers fall,…